Please read the terms of service (the “Terms of Service”) set forth below, as they apply to your access and use of our services, including our websites, email notifications, applications buttons and widgets (the “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as the “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services signifies your acceptance of these Terms of Service and agreement to be bound by them and any and all other applicable terms referenced herein absolutely.
Other Applicable Terms
Information About UsThe Services are provided and operated by blue white water pte. ltd. We are a limited liability company registered in Singapore with Unique Entity Number 201805393E and have our registered office at 28C Stanley Street, Singapore 068737, Singapore.
Changes of TermsWe may amend the Terms of Service from time to time at our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. By continuing to use the Services following such amendments to the Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by such amendments.
Changes to Our Services
- The Services that we provide are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and not be able to provide you with prior notice . We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you.
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that our Services or any content on our site is accurate, complete, up-to-date or free from errors or omissions.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Services belong blue white water pte. ltd. or have been lawfully licensed to blue white water pte. ltd. for use in connection with the Services. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. You are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
- You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (the “Feedback”) in connection with the Services and/or your use of the Services without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- You agree that this licence includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organisations or individuals who partner with blue white water pte. ltd. for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
- Such additional uses by blue white water pte. ltd. or other companies, organisations or individuals who partner with blue white water pte. ltd. may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
- We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. blue white water pte. ltd. will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by blue white water pte. ltd. in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
Limited Liability and Warranty
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of blue white water pte. ltd. and its, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Entities of blue white water pte. ltd.”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited. All Information is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such information.
- Your access to and use of our services is at your sole risk and is provided as “as is”, “as available”. The services are for your personal use only and the entities of blue white water pte. ltd. Make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties on merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The entire liability of the entities of blue white water pte. ltd. entities and your exclusive remedy with respect to the services or otherwise, is re-performance of defective services. In jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of liability, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any material, product or service offered through us or our services. We are not and will not be a party to any transaction between you and any third party.
- In no event shall the aggregate liability of the entities of blue white water pte. ltd. exceed one hundred Singapore dollars (SGD 100).
- The Entities of blue white water pte. ltd. shall not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the information presented in our Services is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the information presented in our Services is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet including in connection with the services will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay or loss;
- access to the Services will be available or be uninterrupted;
- use of the Services will achieve any particular result; or
- defects in the Services will be corrected.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in no event will the Entities of blue white water pte. ltd. be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, including any loss of business, profit, goodwill or reputation arising out of any use, or inability to use, the information or the services, even if any of the Entities of blue white water pte. ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
- You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the information and use of the services. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the information and the Services complies with all applicable legal requirements.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, if your use of the Services does not proceed satisfactorily and/or where applicable you do not receive appropriate responses to such use from us, as set out in these Terms of Service or otherwise, you are advised to contact us at email@example.com. No such lack of response shall be deemed to constitute any acquiescence or waiver.
- The limitation of liability contained in these Terms of Service will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
Content on the Services
- All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty and you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind, incurred directly or indirectly as a result of the use of the Services by any third party, including without limitation any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of the third party, or the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
Content Copyright Policy
- blue white water pte. ltd. respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. Our address for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the Services
- We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames without liability to you. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of blue white water pte. ltd. its users and the public.
- We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, blue white water pte. ltd.‘s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of blue white water pte. ltd.‘s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), (scraping the Services without our prior consent is expressly prohibited); (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
Linking to Us
You may link to our Services provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
- The links from the Services may take you to other sites or services and you acknowledge and agree that blue white water pte. ltd. has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by third parties services and websites.
- The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by blue white water pte. ltd. on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that blue white water pte. ltd. and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
- Links to other websites and services do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or services, or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available made available by such third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of any of these Terms of Service and/or your use of the website. We may, if necessary, participate in the defence of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. No settlement which may adversely affect our rights or obligations shall be made without our prior written approval. We reserve the right, at our own expense and on notice to you, to assume exclusive defence and control of any claim or action.
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms of Service under the law of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the laws of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
If there are two or more persons adhering to these Terms of Service as user, their liability under the Terms of Service is joint and several, and their rights are joint.
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
This agreement is drafted in the English language. If this agreement is translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
Last updated: 15th April 2020